Designed and manufactured by Cyclehoop, the Bikehangar is the safest way to park your bike on the street. It offers convenient, accessible and robust cycle parking storage near peoples homes. It is an effective way to protect bikes from weather conditions and reduce the risk of theft or vandalism.
This award-winning product stores six bikes within half the space of a car parking bay, making it ideal for high-density housing areas where indoor cycle storage is not an option. Our Bikehangar illustrates secure cycle parking standards in the TFL London Cycle Parking Design Standards manual. The Bikehangar won the Cycle Parking Award at the British Parking Awards 2014.
Local authorities own the Bikehangars, on their behalf we manage the rental of thousands of spaces across the UK. Some boroughs manage the rental of their Bikehangars in-house; including Hackney, Highbury and Islington and Waltham Forest.
We recommended you insure your bike and register it with a national database when storing it anywhere, be it in your home, garage or a Bikehangar. Make sure you check your individual insurance policy terms and conditions to be sure you are covered.
- Provides accessible bike storage
- Safest way to park your bike on the street
- Reduces the risk of vandalism and theft
- Protects bikes from weathering
- Easy to open gas-assisted door
- Tough three-point locking system
- Twice yearly maintenance visits
- Made in Britain
- External dimensions: (L) 2578mm x (H) 1330mm (Open: 2270mm) x (D) 2030mm
- Allowable bike dimensions: (L) 1800mm x (H) 1200mm x (W) 750mm
- Fits tyres up to 59mm wide
Please note: Most bicycles fit inside the Bikehangar, however it is not recommended for cargo bikes and some accessories such as child seats and front baskets may not fit on occasion. The allowable bike dimensions above are estimations, and are dependent on the installation site and other users in the Bikehangar. If your bike does not fit, you have 14 days to return the keys for a full refund.