- Cyclehoop manage secure Cycle Hubs on behalf of Local Authorities across London located at busy transport interchanges. These include:
- Enfield Town Cycle Hub (50 cycles and 3 non-standard cycle spaces)
- Edmonton Green Cycle Hub (50 cycles and 3 non-standard cycle spaces)
- We provide membership management, customer service, and maintenance to ensure our facilities are looked after and in good conditions.
- Our Cycle Hubs provide 24 hour 7 days a week secure access for members to park their cycles.
- Members are provided key cards to access the facilities.
- Parking is provided using cycle stands and two-tier racks.
- Ground anchors are provided for non-standard cycles such as cargo bikes, recumbents and tricycles.
- The facility is covered by CCTV and lit at night.
- Free bike pumps and repair tools are provided.
- Spaces are available on a first come first served basis. During peak times the Cycle Hub may be full.
- Only one cycle can be parked per membership. If you would like to park additional cycles you will need to contact our team to pay for a second membership.
- Cycles must be parked in the cycle racks provided.
- Ground anchors are reserved for non-standard cycles.
- Cycles must display the membership tags on the seat post.
- The Cycle Hub is for storing cycles only, do not store anything else.
- Visit our homepage and search for the nearest Cycle Hub using your postcode. Filter the search results by clicking on Cycle Hubs.
- To apply for a space, fill in the online application form.
- A payment link will be emailed to you. Your key card and membership tag will be sent in the post once payment is received.
- Membership costs are detailed on the Cycle Hub pages.
- Our payment system accepts VISA, Mastercard and American Express. We cannot take offline payments.
- The annual membership payments will automatically renew every year until you wish to cancel it.
- Please keep your payment details up to date.
- In order to prevent unauthorised access, please wait for the automatic gate to close behind you before leaving to prevent tailgating.
- If you see any suspicious activity please contact us or contact the police immediately.
- To secure your bicycle, always lock the frame and wheels of your bike to the racks using heavy duty D-locks or robust chains or cables.
- Keep the facility tidy and don’t leave any rubbish behind.
Removal of Cycles
- We reserve the right to remove your cycle without notice. They may be removed for the following reasons:
- Cycles not displaying the membership tag.
- Bicycles deemed to have been abandoned.
- Non-payment of membership fees.
- Standard cycles parked in non-standard parking spaces.
- Cycles causing an obstruction.
- Removed cycles will be stored for a maximum of 30 days at our depot and can be collected with at £20 release fee.
- Cycles not collected after 30 days are disposed of or donated to charity.
Cancellations and Lost Cards
- Please contact us if you wish to cancel your membership.
- Membership fees are non-refundable.
- Your Key Card will stop working immediately after cancellation so please remove your cycle from the facility in advance of cancelling your membership.
- If you lose your Key Card, please contact us immediately.
- We will immediately cancel your Key Card and arrange for a new card to be sent to you. Replacement Key Cards cost £10 + VAT.
Reporting and Emergencies
- Please contact us to report any damage or maintenance issues.
- Our customer service team are available between 09:00 and 18:00 Monday to Friday.
- Some of the Cycle Hubs are installed with Help Points. These are connected to Local Authority contact centres and provide out of hours contact.
- In the case of an emergency, please immediately contact us or the police.
- As per our Cycle Theft Policy, your cycle is left at your own risk. Cyclehoop are not responsible for the loss, damage or theft of bicycles, locks or other items stored in the Cycle Hub.
- If you require insurance we recommend our partner Bikmo Cycling Insurance
London Cycling Campaign
- If you wish to join the London Cycling Campaign, we offer a discounted membership to our members.
- Visit this page and save 25% when you join the London Cycling Campaign.